Tuesday, May 6, 2014

FIRST GLOVES pt 2!

For those of you who are looking for a serious pair of gloves then I have some advice for you! INVEST MONEY. The more you put in, the better the gloves will be and the longer the gloves will last. For this I’m going to help you be a “baller” on a budget. First let’s go to this site:

Start looking around for a pair of gloves that has colors you like. They will all have a product video to show you what they look like in action. I personally suggest the Mardi Gras pair. They were my first pair and have the brightest color scheme, my personal favorite. Once you find the pair you like you I highly suggest that you use anything but the default casings for the lights. This will make them work so much better and last a lot longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment